My Source spoke to me quite clearly today in just the manner that was needed. I’ve been very impatient lately about several things not progressing in my life, but have sought to remain faithful.
I visited a store that I frequent weekly for one of my favorite items & found they were out. I asked an employee how long it would take for them to replenish & after jokingly saying that it would take six hours, he said he could have it ready in a few minutes. Had it been anything else, I wouldn’t have waited.
He returned after only a couple of minutes stating that because they should have been stocked up and I had to wait, he would give me the item on him. Not that it was extremely pricey in the first place, but it always nice to receive a blessing. I had a brief conversation with him, and we exchanged well-wishes for the remainder of the day.
- Patience…since I made a choice to be patient, I not only received what I requested, but an additional, unsolicited blessing.
- Favor…it still “ain’t” fair. Favor is available as a huge courtesy, regardless of how many times we make mistakes or knowingly mess up. No matter how many times our Source chooses to bless us, we are not worthy; we can never be worthy. But we can be thankful, and pay it forward.
- Suddenly blessings…in an instant, life can completely shift in the most miraculous way! I expected to become impatient this morning in my waiting, but before I could even busy myself to pass the time, my tw0-fold blessing arrived.
- Gratitude–I’m appreciative of not only having the experience, but the ability identify the teachable moment & archive it for any future frustrations I may experience.
Persevere in your good deeds, positive efforts and journey to destiny. Allow your little light to shine brightly and Boldly choose JOY!
Follow me and my company:
- Race at YOUR Pace! (TheCEOpundit.com)
- Finish the Mission (TheCEOpundit.com)
- 5 Best Practices to Get Ahead Before You’re Left Behind… (TheCEOpundit.com)