I am late posting today, because I was trying my very best to interview my next featured lady prior to posting today. However, the show must go on, and the extremely busy Ms. Roberta Shields still deserves her salute, considering she’s probably busy saving the world again at this very moment! Whether it be working with alongside her nonprofit initiatives in the past or interacting socially, I have enJOYed every moment of this lively, socially-conscious lady.
We all know her best as mother to one of the most successful artists, actors and entertainers in the world, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges. But you should also know that she is an amazing force behind his scandal-free career, philanthropy and entrepreneurial endeavors.
In a much more simple wrapping than I would prefer giving her, Ms. Shields serves as president of the Ludacris Foundation, one of the highest-profile and most productive philanthropic operations in the celebrity world; is a speaker and facilitator; golfer, and member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. She possesses an MBA from Johns Hopkins and has yielded much business success in her own past ventures, beyond those garnered with her famous son.
In her own words, Ms. Shields has a passion for people and feels blessed with a joy for life.
We all know how I feel about JOY and you…cheers, lady!
- MC Lyte…#LadiesMakingHistory #WomensHistoryMonth (TheCEOpundit.com)
- Angela Rye…#LadiesMakingHistory #WomensHistoryMonth (TheCEOpundit.com)
- Marie Forleo…#LadiesMakingHistory #WomensHistoryMonth (TheCEOpundit.com)
- Omarosa Manigault…#LadiesMakingHistory #WomensHistoryMonth (TheCEOpundit.com)
- In Honor of Women’s History Month: My #LadiesMakingHistory (TheCEOpundit.com)