This time a couple of weeks ago, many of us were in a celebratory mood with the presidential elections over and a sense of normalcy coming back to our televisions, radios and general lives. No matter how you may feel about that outcome, or whether you’re now on to new challenges and adventures, I would like for you to ponder your higher power, your Source. This is not about religion; it is about your personal and professional well-being.
Here is what I know for sure about my Source:
- You are the one true lover of my soul.
- There is no lack in You.
- You are my beginning, end, and everything that exists within my dash (from the time I was born, until the end of my earthly life).
- Whatever I attract and have faith that You will provide is given.
- There is contentment and rest in You.
- You cause my peace to be still.
- Troubles don’t last always, because You are here to love, protect & guide me forever.
- I could search for all eternity, and find, there is none like You.
- Because YOU are, I AM…I declare.
Find comfort and JOY in your journey today…the best is yet to come.
Be Bold; Be Confident; Be Unique; Be GRATEFUL…and in all things, choose JOY!