|Industry Category(s):||Global Strategy InternAdministrativeInternEditorial / Online Content
PR / Public Relations Services
Social Media/NetworkingBusiness DevelopmentEvent Management
|Paid Internship?:||No, but all travel & administrative expenses will be paid. Position can be filled for college credit.|
|School Credit Available?:||Yes|
|Internship Description:||Innovative global company is seeking administrative, marketing, branding, social media/networking, advertising, business development and media / public relations intern. We are a creative strategy company catering to the unique requirements of C-suite executives, elite entrepreneurs and philanthropists, is nationally-recognized for its comprehensive, ever-evolving business model of providing unlimited resources to its clientele, as well as building and increasing their brand equity through social media and marketing. We also utilize unorthodox approaches to redefine the philanthropist-charity relationship through relationship management. We further believe in maintaining strong work-life balance.We are seeking fearless candidates with a passion to seek optimal results for the advancement for our clientele goals. Our ideal candidates are ambitious and looking to gain experience from our years of client satisfaction and vast variety of clientele industries.If you are extremely enthusiastic, creative, and enjoy interacting with people—our team and clientele, this is the preeminent opportunity for you! Our home office is located in Atlanta, GA but we are a global company. This will/can be a virtual internship – you will primarily work from where you work best.Social Media – Candidate must be extremely well versed in operating social media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and more. This individual will be handling social media collateral updating all of our social media outlets and be communicating with site visitors frequently.
Public Relations/Marketing/Branding — This individual will be working directly with our PR/Marketing/Branding team, and be responsible for handling PR/Marketing collateral, reaching out to blogs, news outlets, etc. to increase our media/press presence and execute the marketing/branding plans for clientele.
Administrative — This individual will be working directly with and reporting to our Operations Manager for administrative duties.
Event Management — This individual will be working directly with our Operations & Events Manager, and be responsible for soliciting event opportunities, confirming attendance and occasionally accompanying clientele to engagements.
*Business Development — This individual will be working directly with our Operations Manager & occasionally report to the CEO on creating new business for the company. This is the only internship with success fees on retained clientele.
– A team player and communicative.
– Excellent analytical skills
– Computer with access to internet
– Reliable transportation
– Occasional weekend availability
– Digital camera is a plus
– Self-motivated and takes initiative. The selected candidates need to be capable of sustaining these responsibilities without constant oversight.
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word. You must love making lists! Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop are a plus, but not required.
– Extremely detail oriented and organized.
– Collaborate with the project team to identify strategies and solutions that will best meet the client’s needs
– Participate in all project activities, collaborating on the content and presentation of key client deliverables is required to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality and timelines
– Communicate and drive acceptance of project deadlines, milestones, and dependencies
– Track project status, progress, risks and issues
– Work cross-functionally (internally and externally) to ensure all needed assets, resources, costs and deadlines are identified and managed day-to-day to successfully meet organizational expectations and project goals
– You must have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced environment, and commit to spreading awareness through as many outlets as possible.
Candidates will have the opportunity to participate in branding, event planning, and press outreach brainstorming sessions. For the right candidate, this is an exciting opportunity to grow with our organization. We are an extremely collaborative team and are willing to try out new ideas you bring to the table! We are VERY mentor-oriented, so be prepared to meet with weekly personal and professional goals.
Please send a resume and a short cover letter including your level of interest from one or more Industry Category (above) in the subject line to be considered for the position.
|Internship Locations:||Washington, DC/VA/MD; Miami, FL; Los Angeles/Sacramento/San Francisco, CA; New York/New Jersey; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; New Orleans, LA; Dallas, TX|
|Travel Required?: Possibly, but volunteer only|
|Position Duration (Summer, Fall/Winter 2011-12Year-Round, etc.):|
|Estimated Hours per Week:||11 to 20|
|Company Name:||Envision Global Corporation|
|Minimum Education Level Required:||Junior|
|Minimum GPA Preferred:||Not Applicable|
|Industry Experience:||1 year preferred, but not required|